Hi Everyone! Meet Orpheus And Eurydice !!

Peapodz Persians

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
C4C22F9A-15E3-4768-94AE-F078A852ECCD.jpeg FF67846E-D1F0-491D-A44C-8B14BC520A8E.jpeg Hello,my name is Jennifer. I have a blue and white van “Orphy” and an exotic SH “Eury”. I’m new to Persians and trying to soak up all the info I can. I’m going to show them this year and I’m really nervous!! I love this site !! So much info!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
307E441F-AF46-49EC-85CC-55EF3BFF3C7C.gif
Jennifer, Orphy and Eury, on behalf of The Catsite community, I just want to say,
0C974E20-BE07-4E9F-AE96-3A07B881023D.gif

Glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat where you’ll find many friendly and helpful cats and many of them are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your kitties are lovely and do post more photos of them and we have a special article on Grooming a show cat here in What Is Grooming A Show Cat Like?

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peapodz Persians Peapodz Persians - Welcome to TCS; they're absolutely adorable! Solely for curiosity's sake, I don't suppose that Henry Dwight Sedgwick had an hand in choosing their classical names, did he?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know how I missed your introduction since I have a Persian also but I'd like to wish you a very warm welcome to TCS. :welcomesign: Orpheus and Eurydice are absolutely lovely. :hearthrob: I think you will find a wealth of knowledge on the cat site and the members here are very supportive. Glad you joined the forum.