Hi everyone! Maia and I are back and have missed TCS so much!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
   It's been a rough year+, we moved from Manhattan to Ridgewood, Queens and I absolutely love it here! We have a Railroad apartment now and Maia couldn't be happier now that she has a 60 foot runway to tear through

And here's a picture of our awesome living room....

That is Maia stretching out between my legs on the couch while we watch some TV

We had some roommate drama in the beginning, I went through hell for six months or so, trying to find a place to live and someone to live with. Now we have an awesome roommate. I found the apartment by calling an add for a completely different one. When I explained my situation to the realtor she said she may have the perfect place for me where the owner was looking for someone basically like me! My landlord is the sweetest lady, we have tea and sometimes drink some plum brandy. She loves Maia and tries so hard to get Maia to let her pet her. But ofcourse Maia is still the same freak, no one touches her but her over-sized hairless cat mom

Can't tell you how much I missed the TCS secret santa this past Christmas.....

Looking forward to hearing from some old TCS friends!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
back - it's good to hear you've got your living situation straightened out and you're both settling in so well! Maia looks very much at home.

pinkman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a coincidence! I am living in Ridgewood right now- This Saturday I am moving though. I love Ridgewood, I'm going to miss it. Welcome back, and nice to meet you!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice having you back! Daisy was born in Middle Village which is 5-10 minutes from Ridgewood by foot iirc. Maia is lovely as always

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I've missed you. Glad everything is OK and that you and Maia are doing so well. She's as beautiful as always and she looks very relaxed and comfy in her new home.
 Welcome back!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap: Welcome back! :clap:

I was just thinking of you literally yesterday as I walked my cats in our neighbour's backyard. There's no one living there now, but it's slated for development with a big apartment building going in. It's going to affect us very negatively. :( I thought of you and how you had to move from your nice apartment with a rooftop garden. I'm so glad to hear that you've found a good place to live, and a decent roommate. What a stressful time. Maia looks happy in the sunshine! I had to look up "railroad apartment" - that hallway sounds perfect for a cat!

Good to have you back. :)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's our lovely Maia! :lovegrin2:

Aw, I'm sorry you had to give up the rooftop garden - but seems well worth the trade. :heart2: So nice you're both settled and sounding so happy! :D :wavey:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HELLO!! Wondering what happened to you and Maia! I am glad that you are both all settled into your new lovely home. Welcome back!!! :clap: :D