Hi everyone, I just joined & am so happy to be here, I'm excited to chat to other cat lovers. I

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum and I am so happy and excited to be here to be able to chat with other cat lovers. I am the proud and doting kitty mum to 13 of the best and most beautiful kitties ever. All of my babies are desexed, vacc, microchipped etc. I have adopted a few older cats and shelter cats also kittens that are growing too fast.! They are all inside only, they have a play room (kitty gym) and outdoor kitty safe pergola, and a whole house to play in. At night I always have at least 10 lying on my bed with me, you know how it is, trying not to disturb them. Lol, despite the cramps..lol my babies names are Belinda(Boo-Boo) Socks, Patch, Riley, Emma, Devon, Abbie, Penny, Charlie, Lottie, Cooper, Bear, and Josh. They get the best of everything. I love them so much😍😻💖 I would love to meet/chat with you all and hear about your kittyfurbabies. Merry Christmas to everyone, CBK.🎅🤶 sorry, I over did it with the pics!
20211207_114018.jpg
20211128_120434.jpg
20211210_163128.jpg
20210823022048.png
View attachment 405008View attachment 405009
20210823021638.png
20210823021001.png
20210823020453.png

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi CBK and your gang, welcome to the site, glad you joined us. There's lots to see and do and plenty of games to join in. That's quite a houseful you have, I bet they keep you busy. Lovely photos, keep them coming.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
C CBK : Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Sounds like you have a "bakers dozen" family of felines. :catlove:
Who are all the kitties whose pics you posted? And who are we missing?

BTW, you can never post too many pics of cat here. We even have a Fur Pictures and Videos Only! forum just for pictures.

I'm a mama to just one cat, my orange tabby girl, Ruby. :lovecat2:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
CBK and all the lovely kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3653.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you haver here! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos pf them and we have special threads here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and tuxedo-cats.281802 and bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
C CBK : Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Sounds like you have a "bakers dozen" family of felines. :catlove:

BTW, you can never post too many pics of cat here. We even have a Fur Pictures and Videos Only! forum just for pictures.

Hi Rubysmama, thankyou for the lovely welcome. The photos in order are of: Lottie,💖 Penny,🤗 Lottie asleep(butter wouldn't melt right!)lol.😽 She loves running off with things! 🤭She is also scared of my big pencil case...lol. 😂💖next is Patch, 😻myself with Emma and her brother Devon(white patch) next is Em&Dev again,💕 my silver boy Riley, 😍Josh, much bigger now!lol. 🙀My baby boy (Patchs brother) socks and I dance around the house to the song 'Islands in the stream!' Lol🤗😜😻crazy right. I will now send pics of my other babies. In order are: Cooper,😘 Cooper and Charlie(orange boy),🐱 Abbie, 🐈⬛Belinda(Boo-Boo) 🌻Bear. (In the middle)💕This pic of bear is blurry, will post good pic soon. I would love to see pics of Stardust lucky and Lily. Who is Ruby? Hope you had a lovely Christmas!☃🙂

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
THIRTEEN. Have always wanted to know, with packs of cats, do they tend to form a pride, the way lions do? What amazing photos! Welcome!
Hi, I'm not sure if I would call it a pride, but my eldest (6yr old) Belinda would be the leader. Lol..And BOY does she know it lol😍🙂🌻 it is funny when I give them their breakfast, I call out Yum Yums and its like a stampede! All 13 babies rush me!
THIRTEEN. Have always wanted to know, with packs of cats, do they tend to form a pride, the way lions do? What amazing photos! Welcome!
Hu

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, welcome to the site! I know what you mean about feeding time. When I go outside to feed my 6 outside cats, it's like feeding time at the zoo! They all come rushing up, falling over each other and leaping around like gazelles!

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome! It's so nice to "meet" you! You have some beautiful babies! Sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and get to know the site. And have fun! :hugs:
Thankyou so much!

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
LOL, welcome to the site! I know what you mean about feeding time. When I go outside to feed my 6 outside cats, it's like feeding time at the zoo! They all come rushing up, falling over each other and leaping around like gazelles!
Lol, it is pretty scary! I feel like a bowling pin! Love it though! Lol. Looking forward to getting to know you and all the wonderful cat-lovers here. Maybe you could post some pics of your furry family. I'm off for the night, have had a big day. Don't know how I'll get to sleep though, I am surrounded and covered with 9 of my babies!🤔🐱. I love it though 😍🐈⬛ truth be told I actually got a bigger bed so 'they'll' have room! Lol 💤 CBK.

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

She is beautiful! How old is she?
All beautiful kitties, C CBK

Here's my Ruby, just after I put the tree up. And, yes, we did have a lovely Christmas. Thanks. :lovecat2:

View attachment 405550
Hi. Lovely photo. Ruby is so beautiful!

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm not sure if I would call it a pride, but my eldest (6yr old) Belinda would be the leader. Lol..And BOY does she know it lol😍🙂🌻 it is funny when I give them their breakfast, I call out Yum Yums and its like a stampede! All 13 babies rush me!

Hu
Sorry about hu? Was half

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She is beautiful! How old is she?

Hi. Lovely photo. Ruby is so beautiful!
Thanks. Not sure of age, as she was an adopted when I adopted her, but likely 10 or 11 now.

CBK

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is very beautiful. Is it true that orange cats are mostly boys? CBK🙂