Hi Cat People! (long post)

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been off the board for almost a month now, just wanted to check in!
Doing OK, Ginger is her normal...errr, lovely self.
I love this cat so much! Just like Mommy.

We are fine and dandy. Health problems for me have been resolved, I hope for good! Strep gone, heart rate still high normal, but it has been that my life, Im a rabbit. 85 resting pulse, well within normal, but high normal.
The best news, my blood pressure! Was at worst just a month ago, was 165/98. EEEP! Now, from diet change, a bit of exersize and just this strep gone, 113/76. Say yesssss! YES!

I can do yoga now! That is my favorite form of exersize, and I could not do so many poses while my BP was up there, danger of inverted poses, and a lot of yoga puts your head below your heart, not good for high BP.
I have been cheating on you all though. Forgive me!
I have decided to grow my hair as long as it wants to grow, and have been spending a lot of computer time on another message board. I stil love you all though! I could not let too much time go by without checking in in!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm Kailie, pretty new here and LOVING it!

I'm glad your health problems are getting better!
I also struggle with high blood pressure even with a proper diet and almost daily exercise. I'm actually going for a bunch of tests next week to try to get to the bottom of it, no fun at all.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to hear from you and that you're feeling ok!

This may sound strange, since I only 'know' you from posts on here, but 2 nights ago I was lying in bed, unable to fall asleep and randomly I thought about you and could not for the life of me remember your screenname but knew it started with a T... and something to do with cats.. anyway I was up for way too long thinking about you/your name and hoping yer alright. Yesterday morning i remembered TRILLCAT! That's what it is! And now your post, nice to hear! Heh, now I can sleep hopefully!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
FABULOUS news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well - not about the cheating, and we definitely miss you.... but great news otherwise!

I was wondering if you'd decided to go to Haiti after all.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi hun, I wondered where you had got to. I am so glad that things are finally looking up for you and your health is improving. Hope to see you around here still. xx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
I'm not going anywere, just have a hair obsession going at the moment, I like it too much here to stay away for a long time!