Hi all!!

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello folks,
I'm sorry I'm a little delayed at introductions, I came a little hot out of the gate with a sick cat. But we're better, so onto introductions!
I'm Bella, cat mom to three very interesting furry kids.
Casper, aka Mr. Meowgy (he is part Siamese so VERY vocal) is our oldest at 17, but you wouldn't know it for how fiercely he plays with his toys!!
Nico is the middle child, we rescued him from the street as a kitten near death. This guy is tough as nails. He will be 14 this year, has HBP and FDM but like I said he is a champ and both conditions well regulates on meds.
Lastly is the princess of the house Sadie. We adopted her from a shelter in 2017 after our pet Sonny passed over the rainbow bridge. She's a polydactyl torbie with IMHA and IBD. She's a diva to the max, and keeps the boys in line!
It's so nice to meet everyone, I'm very glad I found a community to share with.❤

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
hello-cat-text-card-vector-illustration-funny-style-cats-characters-welcome-poster-black-white...jpg
Bella, Casper, Nico and Sadie, on behalf of There Catsite community, a warm
19c3f133001584443cf2de73b0583333.jpg
to all of you.

Lovely kitties you've got here :hearthrob: :redheartpump: So
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Sonny :alright:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. I've seen your name in some other posts, but nice to officially meet you. :wave2:

Casper, Nico and Sadie are all cutie pies. :catlove: