Hi all, an oldie returning

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everyone, thought I should say hi before I delve back into posting!

For those that don't know me I'm AJ and I live in North East England with my two cats!

For those that do: Flash and Sooty are doing great and I moved into a bigger flat this time last year and Blaines slowly moving in its rather odd living with him again! We finally set a date for our wedding which will me March 2017 so just over 20 months away :clap:

I also found a job not long after I moved so I've gone back into the motor trade and work in service reception again for Kia and Ford which I'm actually enjoying this time, but I have taken up gardening to reduce my stress levels from work which has resulted in my first two successful of radish and potatoes and I think I'll be pulling baby carrots this weekend to! We have also took it up to see if truely organic veg and fruit will help with Blaines IBS troubles!

That's enough for now I think

AJ [emoji]128522[/emoji]

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back AJ! Nice to see you posting again and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! 

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back!!! Looks like a lot of excitement has happened and will happen. Congrats!

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops, so sorry about that. I do think organic veggies taste better or at least fresher.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks ladies nice to see some familiar "faces" think I've been out the loop to long

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back a.j. Good to see you around again!  Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! 

Also, you mentioned Blain has IBS, does he take a really good probiotic? That would be a good thing to do. 

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back a.j. Good to see you around again!  Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! 

Also, you mentioned Blain has IBS, does he take a really good probiotic? That would be a good thing to do. :)
Thanks!

He does sometimes he has to be careful which ones he takes as he cant have lactose as its a trigger for symptoms [emoji]128532[/emoji] after all the years he's still learning what he can and can't have think we have the majority pinned down now though

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good. A good pro-biotic shouldn't have any dairy in it at all though, just the good bacteria. (No yogurt, talking about supplements.) 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back! I've been following your FB posts (including that terrific vacation), but it's great to see you back here.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Also, you mentioned Blain has IBS, does he take a really good probiotic? That would be a good thing to do. 
We are having digestive issues with my BF and I have started him on a probiotic now. We are going to yet another Dr. today to have tests run. I am hoping we will be able to find out what is wrong soon.  We have had several issues with this for the past couple of years.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

...A good pro-biotic shouldn't have any dairy in it at all though, just the good bacteria. (No yogurt, talking about supplements.) 
There are some probiotics that are lactose-free, but finding completely dairy-free probiotic supplements is very difficult. We've had to search for vegan alternatives to make sure there's no dairy at all - we have been able to find only one in stores here, and it's a rice drink not a capsule.

Last edited:

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tricia the holiday was amazing I enjoyed every moment of it and have booked back up for next year lol

And thanks for heads up on the probiotics will have another scout about it's a minefield battling his IBS :(