Hey there

Simon.1994

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello there , So my mum lives in a remote rural area near the mountains in Romania Transylvania . she got a domestic white/black female cat , and she showed up this morning with 2 kittens which are her's , she sent me some photos with them , but they look so unusual to me , i ve already mention that its an extremly remote area where her cat roar free in the mountains and forest she 's extremly wild'ish , nobodies there got breeds such as siamese /ragdol etc . what do you think they look like that ? i ll attach one picture with the mum too !

Attachments

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
They’re pointed domestic shorthairs with white. Most likely seal/black.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is apparently a carrier of the pointed gene, and the male too - the male probably a pointed cat - but may be just a carrier alike she is.

Apparently the gene isnt that rare even in the far away Transsylvania...

Ah, tema for a fanzine; about Count Dracula´s siamese cat... Whom alike his master, went out in the nights and visited ladies....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Simon.1994

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is apparently a carrier of the pointed gene, and the male too - the male probably a pointed cat - but may be just a carrier alike she is.

Apparently the gene isnt that rare even in the far away Transsylvania...

Ah, tema for a fanzine; about Count Dracula´s siamese cat... Whom alike his master, went out in the nights and visited ladies....
Haha im tellin you stefan draculas castel isnt that far from my parents home 🤣🤣 so it might be draculas cat havin an affair with my moms cat 🤣 ! it might not be rare but is the first time they have ever seen something like this , we see more european wild cats roaring around there then pointed cats ! i ll visit them in 1 month so can't wait to see the kitties !

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pretty kittens and yes colorpoint🌼.
They will likely darken in the point area but it has been fashionable to breed lighter point cats so maybe they will not darken too much.