Hey, there :)

CatSitter86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm a cat sitter.

Where I currently live I'm not allowed pets, so 3 and a half years ago I became a cat sitter. I've grown up with cats, so I was lost without any interaction with any (except for the ones I harass in my street).

I have a lot of regular clients, so I have gotten to know all the cats very well. I know they're not mine but I love them as though they are.

I DO have my favourites. I know... I know... I shouldn't have favourites... But I do.

I love cat sitting. I get to spend time with so many different personalities and am literally getting paid to cuddle them (errrmm... Can anyone say dream job?)

Anyways, not sure what info I'm supposed to put in here. Other hobbies are cross-stitching, going to geeky conventions and binge watching sooooo much on TV.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME! I'll light a candle that your situation allows you to have your very own cat reasonably soon! Although I know you are a real blessing to those who have to leave their cats at home when they travel!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-090208.gif
CatSitter86, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
d6de63c951a6c6aeac8e765a1757a51b.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Good to hear that you enjoy cat sitting and we hope one of these days you can be owned by a cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatSitter86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WELCOME! I'll light a candle that your situation allows you to have your very own cat reasonably soon! Although I know you are a real blessing to those who have to leave their cats at home when they travel!
Thanks. I'm saving up for a deposit on a house, so once I have hit my target I can start looking for somewhere. First port of call will be gett a cat (or two). Can't wait.

Though I do love looking after other people's cats. It means I can get more cat snuggles all the time. ❤

I have soooo many photos on my phone of cats and not a single one of them is mine. Ha ha. Pretty sure my coworkers are sick of me showing them photos.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We don't mind if you share one or two or a dozen...with their humans' permission, of course!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Being a cat sitter is a very treasured job. We have had a few cat sitters over the years and implicitly trusted the care of our cats to them. We would not have been able to travel or visit relatives without their help. I hope you find the perfect house soon so you can share your home with future cats of your own.:crossfingers:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Sorry you don't currently have your own feline furbaby, but being a cat sitter will help fill your need for kitty companionship until you can adopt one of your own. And you'll also be helping cat parents who need someone to care for their cats. So a win win for now. :catlove: