Hey there kitty mums and dads

adamandsteph

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my names steph and im new to the cat site. Ive already spoken to lots of nice people on here and been given great advice. let me introduce you to my kitties.

this is howl my lynx point tabby, who is the kitten from my other cat esme

this is lars uncle to howl

and finally this is slars again left and esme howls mum and lars,s sister on the right

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kitties are gorgeous. I hope you enjoy being here. I'm reasonably new and like it very much. I have a maybe siamese that was abandoned and a little black and white street kitty that was rescued right from the street. I was worried they wouldn't get on. Well how wrong was I. They're together all the time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adamandsteph

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aw they are adorable, how could anyone abandon them!! they look happy and cosy together thanks to you :) 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot understand people just dumping the kitties. Just take them to the right place.
Anyway my luck. Whisky is sleeping between my knees leaning against me. Blighty was taken to be vet, deflead and dewormed. Then she phoned a friend who phoned my daughter who phoned me. I got him the same evening and he was so tiny. He could sit on my palm. He hid inside the sofa but late he came out so we caught him. He spent the night in my bedroom wrapped around my kneck

Last edited: