Hey There! I'm New Here, Obviously, So I Wanted To Come And Break The Ice.

TheaPurriwell

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys and gals. All of you have such a nice site being ran here and I don't know how I hadn't found it sooner. Well technically, I didn't find it... my boyfriend @Tommy End did and I've seen him browsing over so many funny, adorable, and just downright precious and smile worthy pictures and I was like can I join too? He said that it didn't seem like it would be a problem, so since it won't be a problem here I am.

My name is Thea and I currently reside in Orlando, FL with @Tommy End and our little trio of kitties. They're amazing and each of them have their own personalities. One is sassy and squawky, one is a shy scaredy cat, the third is just a sweet snorty kitty. Any guesses on who's who?

Totty Potato:
1543623425986.jpeg

Tubby Tomato.
1543622740676.jpeg

Phoebe Purriwell.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-374762.gif
to Totty, Tubby, Phoebe again and of course to you Thea, as well. On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheaPurriwell

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hit send too soon. My oops. Along with the boys, there's Phoebe. She likes to try and be the boss, but it doesn't often work that way. She is my pride and joy and I didn't that I could love another amimal as much as I do her until I moved in with my boyfriend and fell in love with his comical furr balls too.

1543621854318.jpeg

The cats and I are going to visit with my family for a month starting tomorrow morning, so it'll only be him at the house. For his delight, he wont be alone. The breeder he got Totty from had found he had stage 4 brain cancer. He only had two kittens left to find homes for and instead of looking for new homes he reached out to the two of us I said yes, of course we want it. So i'll be gone tomorrow morning and come Saturday afternoon he'll have a kitten to play with. But that's who I am in a nutshell, thank you to those who actually took the time to read all of this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, nice to have you here, too! As much as my bf loves his cat, I think joining a cat forum would be too much for him. I think it's sweet you're both here.

TheaPurriwell

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, nice to have you here, too! As much as my bf loves his cat, I think joining a cat forum would be too much for him. I think it's sweet you're both here.

Thanks!! I don't think most boyfriends or guys in general would love their cats to the point of bragging about them like he does. He's a total softy whem it comes to animals. It also gives him something to enjoy, a break in his busy lifestyle where he can just be himself and not what everyone else expects him to be. They see him and all of his tattoos and automatically assume he's some bad ass that should have like rottweilers or pitbulls or some other dog like that. Tommy is the person specimen of don't judge a book by it's cover. :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys and gals. All of you have such a nice site being ran here and I don't know how I hadn't found it sooner. Well technically, I didn't find it... my boyfriend @Tommy End did and I've seen him browsing over so many funny, adorable, and just downright precious and smile worthy pictures and I was like can I join too? He said that it didn't seem like it would be a problem, so since it won't be a problem here I am.

My name is Thea and I currently reside in Orlando, FL with @Tommy End and our little trio of kitties. They're amazing and each of them have their own personalities. One is sassy and squawky, one is a shy scaredy cat, the third is just a sweet snorty kitty. Any guesses on who's who?

Totty Potato: View attachment 264373

Tubby Tomato.
View attachment 264378

Phoebe Purriwell.
Hello and welcome TheaPurriwell TheaPurriwell to TCS! I have "met" your BF and gorgeous clowder of floofsters. Yeah, many guys get lost in the floofs :redtabby: and we can't blame them, can we? :winkcat: Hope you all enjoy it here -- and post LOTS of pix of your fursome threesome!:lovecat3: *And as for not judging books by their covers, you may have seen "Cat Daddy" Jackson Galaxy on his hit show on Animal Planet, "MY CAT FROM HELL", but you probably have not seen Trap King Humane Cat Solutions' CEO, Sterling Davis, or Cat Rapper MoSHow. There are actually a lot of guys who not only love cats, but protect them and advocate for them, as these 3 guys do.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Glad you decided to join us too. :thumbsup: Of course, we've already met your gorgeous kitties, thanks to your boyfriend, but loved seeing more pictures of them. :catlove:

TheaPurriwell

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! So nice to see how you (and Tommy!) enjoy your kitties! :redheartpump:
Thank you, Boris. We really love it here. I have to fly out to see friends and family tomorrow, as well as work on the weekends but at least the cats and I will have fun. We agreed to take in a kitten that will be related to Tommy's persian, Totty. So, he'll have a whole month to spoil this little kitten rotten and I know for sure he'll do it too.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your family! I don’t know who all these “people” are but what can possibly be more badass than an obligate carnivore that still hunts and kills prey? Rottweilers have nothing on that, the silly puppies.