Hey people I pooped!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Artie used to get the 'Zoomies" after he pooped....
Then, he would tell me he pooped...

Geoffrey comes over to me, to meow: Announcing that he pooped.

His litter box is in the bathroom. If I happen to go in there, after he uses it, he will rub my legs; then rub the box, look inside and give me a "clean it up" look.... as soon as I say, "OK,OK, I got it"; he walks away....

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Jum used to declare she'd pooped, then have zoomies around the flat for a solid couple minutes. Now, she'll still occasionally have zoomies after, but only declares she's done eating nowadays haha. Sometimes, it's this deep, almost caterwaul like sound, to the point I was worried she'd hurt herself the first time I'd heard it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Babycat1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Then, he would tell me he pooped...

Geoffrey comes over to me, to meow: Announcing that he pooped.

His litter box is in the bathroom. If I happen to go in there, after he uses it, he will rub my legs; then rub the box, look inside and give me a "clean it up" look.... as soon as I say, "OK,OK, I got it"; he walks away....
😹
graycie does that all the time its just her telling the clean up crew (me) its time to get to work

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, yes! The Victory Lap! ;)

Casper does it too.

As I understand, cats in the wild have the instinct to get away from their own scat as quickly as possible in order to evade predators that might be attracted to the smell.

It would be a rather undignified end for anyone to be caught mid-squat! :eek: