Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all
You all know me from my precious Snowball :whitecat:
That recently crossed the bridge
I miss him very much and hes always in my heart forever
No other cat can or will ever replace him
I love and miss you Snowball :catrub:
My son recently got me a kitten not to replace Snowball...but to help me get through this
And also giving a kitten a home
His name is Fudgey :runningcat:
Hey all..Im new on the block
Im Fudgey
20200724_124943.jpg

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh he's SO adorable !!!!! :loveeyes: I hope he helps mend your broken heart :alright: Snowball will never be forgotten, but there can be room in your heart for this little guy too. When I lost my soul cat I didn't know how I was going to go on, but my other little ones needed me, and I didn't know it then, but I needed them as well. Now their antics make me laugh so much, and I can think of my "guy" with a smile on my face as I like to think he's looking down on us shaking his head at his brothers wondering why they are so stupid :lol:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Fudgey you've just won the best owner award you lucky kitten :redheartpump: I'm sorry but I need to see loads of pictures to get my cuteness fix.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
CatLover49 CatLover49 I don't know how I missed this thread but a huge congrats and welcome to your new kitten, Fudgey. :bouquet: He is positively precious. :lovecat4: Can't wait to hear updates and see more pics of your new boy.