Hey, long time no chat!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, guys. I have been away from TCS for quite some time, but decided I needed to return to one of my fave sites on the entire Internet.

It's been a tough time for me. My mom passed away last fall; I have been dealing with all of the estate stuff (including the other heirs),handling real estate decisions and what to do with her personal stuff. 

The family house passed to me free and clear, and after a tough stretch of house hunting, my boyfriend and I decided to stay here for the foreseeable future and sell off my condo.

And I have to turn the page and work on MY future. School, work.... gotta set up the next chapter in my life.

Oh, and the kitties are all just great! 

Last edited:

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry about the loss of your Mother.

Hope you're back to stay!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back, AddieBee, though I don't believe we've met -- glad you're back.  I, too, have experienced what you're going through, and I know what a roller-coaster ride it can be.  Know you will come through stronger when all is sorted out, and I'm so glad you opted to keep your family home, which will mean so much to you, I would think, as time goes on.  Glad your feline family are well, and your bf, and very glad you're enjoying returning to TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back, AddieBee, though I don't believe we've met -- glad you're back.  I, too, have experienced what you're going through, and I know what a roller-coaster ride it can be.  Know you will come through stronger when all is sorted out, and I'm so glad you opted to keep your family home, which will mean so much to you, I would think, as time goes on.  Glad your feline family are well, and your bf, and very glad you're enjoying returning to TCS!
Thank you. Very sweet of you. We have crossed paths on this site before. I just wasn't posting much in the last year or so. Carolina urged me to come back. :)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Very sweet of you. We have crossed paths on this site before. I just wasn't posting much in the last year or so. Carolina urged me to come back. :)
We miss you here Addie :hugs: It is great to see you back!! TCS isn't the same every time a dear member like you leaves - of course it was great having you on FB, but you are part of the TCS family for sure :grphug:

Last edited: