Hey, I'm new here. This is my princess!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

D3N15

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I should mention she was found on October 6th of 2019 and my vet estimated her to be about 4 weeks old when I found her

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0d13c8ea31366e2c229115fd4127191a.jpg
to you and Princess (is that her name or she has another name?) and doggies, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for rescuing her and nursing her back to health and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life! :clapcat:
She is so beautiful! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and your fur family big and small. They are all adorable and that picture is brilliant she definitely looks like she's the boss.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at them! So adorable!

Welcome to you, your kitty and the canines too! :hellosmiley: