Hey everyone!

bnichols

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, and glad to be here!

I’m Bree, and I just thought I would introduce us. I got my girl Ellie last summer, so she’s barley a year now! She’s my little sweetie ❤

She is an indoor cat that escaped 2 times and ended up pregnant 😬 I went to take her into the vet to get fixed and found out that way. So now, we have 1 healthy baby! (He’s 3days old) I’m fairly certain the baby is a boy, and also fairly certain he’s gonna live with us 😆💙🐈 And yes, Ellie is getting spayed as soon as I am able to (due to covid-19) and the baby will get altered as soon as he’s big enough.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
620315b2dd400a3725b9d7be2c73f2f2.gif
Bree and Ellie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6b0761785619f5d03bafcffc9be0400b.gif
to you both.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Ellie is a beautiful kitty :hearthrob: :redheartpump: We have a special thread here just for her :- post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Ellie, and little Whatshisface! I'm looking forward to pictures of mama and baby...SOON, please! We need all the good we can get right now!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on being a new cat parent, and an even newer cat grandparent. :hugs:

In case you're not aware, I'll mention that female cats can get pregnant again, even while they're still nursing kittens and without a visible heat cycle, so until you can get her spayed, please do everything you can to ensure your little escape artist, doesn't get outside again. Maybe this TCS article will be helpful: How To Prevent Your Cat From Darting Out The Door – Cat Articles

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Ellie is absolutely adorable.:cutecat: I also hope you are able to keep her baby boy. Please let us know when you have decided on a name for him.