Hey Everyone!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank everyone who helped us get the funds to move. We started the move on April 1st and finished by the 5th. Good thing because I started my new job on the 6th. It is only temporary through September but there is a good chance it will go permanent. If it does, I will need to turn our 2nd bedroom into an office, as the company is going virtual. That means I will be working from home.

As for our new apartment, we love it. And the girls love it too. Every morning we open the door to the patio and they sit there looking out. It is quiet here for the most part except the guys upstairs are very noisy sometimes. I think they are wrestling or something. They smoked on their balcony and thew the butts over the edge. It would land on our patio! I asked them to be careful but they still landed on the patio, so I went to the dollar store and got them a 3 pk of ashtrays. I didn't care if they were offended or not. But it did the trick.

The one thing I don't like is that grills are prohibited here. No grills of any kind. That is due to someone catching their apartment block on fire. They ruined it for everyone.

But we do love it here and it is only a mile from my job.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
It sounds like things are going well for you!  

What a good solution for your neighbors--instead of starting a conflict, you offered them a solution.  Nice work.  

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad things are going well for you right now and hope you won't have any other problems with your upstairs neighbors.