Hey Everybody....

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I haven't been around much lately, and I just wanted to stop by and say hi and I miss y'all.
I've been feeling pretty cruddy again lately, and the situation with my back has gotten worse so it's been difficult for me to sit at the computer for any length of time.
All the furkids are doing well, and the foster kits are doing well also.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to start logging in again as much as possible.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Back!!!!!
I sure hope you are feeling better soon and are able to enjoy TCS again. Sometimes life just gets in the way

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, good to see you here. Hope things get better for you real soon, my friend.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww
hun. I'm sorry your back has gotten worse. Is it because of the weather changes or has something just gotten worse? Anything that can be done to help?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

awww
hun. I'm sorry your back has gotten worse. Is it because of the weather changes or has something just gotten worse? Anything that can be done to help?
No, it's not the weather. I had a cat scan done, and the place I had back surgery now also has a protruding disc - which I don't understand cuz I thought that what was left of the deteriorating disc was removed entirely when they did the surgery.
The cat scan also revealed bone spurs & arthritis, and another disc that's starting to deteriorate.

I appreciate everyone's concern & sentiments.
Maybe some magical TCS's vibes will miraculously heal what's wrong - or at least prolong the situation from getting too much worse!
One can always hope! I know how well TCS vibes sometimes work!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to hear your back is worse. Are you getting physical therapy? I've got two deteriorated discs (as the orthopedic surgeon put it, they're "kaputt"), fractured vertebrae as a teenager, and the only thing that really helps is keeping up with the exercise routine, and even then I have flare-ups.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to hear from you again! Sorry you've been away because of your back though. Sounds awful! I hope there's something that can be done to get you feeling better soon... sending healing vibes..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Sorry to hear your back is worse. Are you getting physical therapy? I've got two deteriorated discs (as the orthopedic surgeon put it, they're "kaputt"), fractured vertebrae as a teenager, and the only thing that really helps is keeping up with the exercise routine, and even then I have flare-ups.
I've already gone thru PT, and it didn't do any good. I asked my chiropractor if there is anything else that can be done in addition to the treatments she's already been giving me, and she suggested trying traction so we're gonna give that a shot when I go in again to see her next week.
I'm trying to avoid having another surgery for as long as possible....