Hey All!

Zzzcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings,

Hi All,

I’m new to the forum and the reason is my new pet, kitten which I rescued.
I intend to keep him/her, and will be looking for tons of advise and support from you folks.

Posted pics of my new companion. Haven’t been able to sex him/her hence it hasn’t been named yet.

Regards,
R

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-753330.gif
Zzzcat and new kitty, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you rescuing this kitty :clapcat: He's a handsome boy!

Do take more photos of him as he grows up pretty fast and you'll not have enough kitten photos of him and do post more photos of him for us to see and we have a special thread here just for him in :- show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun thread here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty's up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules
bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zzzcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 284108 Zzzcat and new kitty, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 284109 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you rescuing this kitty :clapcat: He's a handsome boy!

Do take more photos of him as he grows up pretty fast and you'll not have enough kitten photos of him and do post more photos of him for us to see and we have a special thread here just for him in :- show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun thread here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty's up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules
bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Dear TabbyTom,

Thank you for the warm welcome, feel at home already. I’ve planned to name him Winston and all of you are the first to know! I look forward to knowing all of you and also being someone who can contribute to this community over time.

Regards,
Zzzcat

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome, feel at home already. I’ve planned to name him Winston and all of you are the first to know! I look forward to knowing all of you and also being someone who can contribute to this community over time.
Great that you've got a name for him. Winston is one cute little fella.
He just remind me of my boy. He was rescued off the streets at 3 weeks old with an open wound. It's all healed up now and he's already almost 3 1/2 yers old.

See ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a sweetheart Winston is! He looks very young, though, and if you haven't yet, you may want to add some KMR (Kitten Milk Replacement) to his diet for a bit. He's certainly old enough to lap it right up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zzzcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome everybody!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - he is now on Whiskas. All grown up, here is an update.

Best wishes,
Zzzcat
14DFCD2D-D194-4786-BE16-43050AC6DDF5.jpeg
E62EAD25-DF7F-41AD-91BD-40A24DC88172.jpeg
0585895F-C024-4BE8-83D4-97CCD26E3700.jpeg