Hey all, introducing Ere

RowanRH

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ere is a 6 Month old Tabby/Turkish Van mix. She's named after one of my fav D&d characters that was a chaotic neutral leaning towards chaotid evil ranger rogue.
Somehiw she picked up some of that personality. She also picked up on being a gamer from me. She will sit for hours while I play things and she'll try to help too. My roomate has 2 adult cats that she loves to rough house and terrorize since they know she's a baby so they sit and take it.
She's also a bit spoiled..

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-463535.gif
RowanRH and Ere, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
images.png
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Ere is a beautiful kitty! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and Ere. OF COURSE, being a D&D kitty, she is lounging on a dragon. WHERE ELSE? And for the record...in my book, ALL kittens are chaotic neutral with chaotic evil leanings!

1584231614806.png