Hernia Surgery

LeighC03

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
As if my week hasn’t been hard enough. My 4 year old cat had to go to the vet it was discovered that she had another hernia. We had a hernia surgery last year and now it’s back again. This time it will require a more intensive surgery. I’m trying to raise funds to help me pay for her surgery. Please if you can share this post for me. I don’t know what I would do if I lost my fur baby.

Click here to support Briar Rose’s Hernia Surgery organized by Courtney Giles

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Good luck with your fundraiser. Hoping for the best for your little Briar Rose.

One little hint that I've noticed in the past is that people tend to give once there is a little money in the pot. Even if it's YOU who makes the first donation (you can even do it anonymously) and even if it's just $5, it seems to get the ball rolling. Also if you can get some friends and/or family/co-workers to chip in too, it really seem to start things going faster.

Let's hope this time the surgery works and lasts. Wonder what caused it to reoccur?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LeighC03

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the advise. The vet said sometimes this can happen but now she needs a mesh placed to keep this from happening again. But this surgery is gonna be double what the first surgery was. If you could please share my post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LeighC03

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! You don’t know how much I appreciate this!