Here's Lulu

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
About five months ago I saw "Lulu" wandering around next door and her id tag said she lived two streets away.  I brought her inside my place and since I didn't have a cat at the time and no cat food, she got some tuna.  I took her to her owners, and a few days later she was at my doorstep.  This happened a few times and her owner and I agreed that she would stay with me since she kept coming back to my house.    I think it was the tuna...LOL!   Very generous of her owner.  She is now in her forever home and is very happy--me too!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  
   Is Lulu your avatar?  If so, she's absolutely gorgeous.    I'm so glad things worked out between you and her former owner - so often when a cat chooses a new home, the original owner has a hard time letting go.  And yes, the tuna may have had something to do with Lulu showing back up on your doorstep.  

This is a wonderful site and I'm glad you found us.  Not only is there an enormous amount of information available, there is an active, caring community that always enjoys having another one join in on the forums.  If you have any question about cat care, there is almost always someone who knows the answer.  And we love cat photos so be sure to post some of Lulu when you get a chance.  

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome, I am new too.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
It appears she has chosen you as her owner instead! Congrats! I am glad the previous owners allowed her to stay with you :)

Welcome! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome to tcs and I look forward to all the info, pics, etc that is available. Should be fun!

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome yourself!  Looks like your cat has a great place to hang out!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat? Yeah, that's the shelf behind my bed. He likes to swipe the water bottles up there off onto the bed. Hopefully they don't hit me in the head. He does that on my dresser too with boxes, bottles, whatever is there. I thought if I was watching, he wouldn't do it, but he holds eye contact and just moves his paw - brat. :) Does your cat do that too?

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Lulu does like to knock my keys off the dresser at 5 in the morning. Ugh!  How funny--she is called a "brat" many times throughout the day because she's always up to something!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Calico man and Lulu, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Glad that you've joined this site and glad that Lulu found you and nice owners that allow you to keep their cat.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and also check out the rest of the site. Great infos here.

Please post more of Lulu's photos ;)