Here we go again!! Introducing...

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
My name is actually Sasha and I have 2 new kittens 3 months apart in age. Jemima is 5 mths old, and Lucca is 2mths. In a years time we lost both our 16 year old cats Cotton, a Japanese bobtail and Beju, a ragdoll, Siamese mix. Then our beloved dog, Makita got a tumor pressing on his spine and we had to euthanize him. Sooo; Jemima was lonely for Makita and we adopted Lucca. No looking back I guess:( anyway they are precious and adorable with personalities to match! I believe they’re of the same breed mix because of their striking similarities in looks and traits. I’ve trained Jemima to walk with a harness and have taken her to meet my friends with dementia where I work. I’ll do the same with Lucca. Jemima is a Brown colored tabby and Lucca is grey and black tabby.
2BF8D4B5-813F-4F20-9330-E0108D74DB04.jpeg

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
AW709984_00.gif

Sasha, Jemima and Lucca , on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm

13a87bd57142c4bcc2c5f272cded1f60.jpg

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Jemima and Lucca are such cuties :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and we are so sorry to hear about Cotton, Beju and Makita :alright:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya

Texaskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My name is actually Sasha and I have 2 new kittens 3 months apart in age. Jemima is 5 mths old, and Lucca is 2mths. In a years time we lost both our 16 year old cats Cotton, a Japanese bobtail and Beju, a ragdoll, Siamese mix. Then our beloved dog, Makita got a tumor pressing on his spine and we had to euthanize him. Sooo; Jemima was lonely for Makita and we adopted Lucca. No looking back I guess:( anyway they are precious and adorable with personalities to match! I believe they’re of the same breed mix because of their striking similarities in looks and traits. I’ve trained Jemima to walk with a harness and have taken her to meet my friends with dementia where I work. I’ll do the same with Lucca. Jemima is a Brown colored tabby and Lucca is grey and black tabby.View attachment 304842
Awww! I love those ears!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: You've got 2 pawsitively precious kittens. :catlove:

Condolences on the losses of Cotton, Beju and Makita. :alright: RIP sweet fur babies. :angel:
If you think it might be helpful, we have a Crossing the Bridge forum where you could post a tribute to Cotton and Beju.