Here is my new baby!

Snow65

My Babygirl Snow
Kitten
Purraise
This is my new baby, not sure what domestic kind of kitten, i just know shes 3 months old, got her from my sister. She was an outdoor baby. I got her clean & vetted. Shes still scared here in my home, its an apt. & just her & I. But she does love to snuggle!!

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She's lovely! Such a long nose :lovecat:

Try Cat Music, it can be great for helping cats to relax :)

Be sure and feed her multiple meals throughout the day with some kibble for snacking.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is a domestic. Body not visible, but if her tail is bushy, so she will be counted as longhair. Otherwise shorthair.

She is a diluted (blue) tabby. We dont see the body clearly, so its impossible to know her pattern.

The white on chin and around eyes is not true white spots, these whitish there is typical for tabbies.

But if she has, for example, white paws, she will be described as diluted tabby with white; or blue tabby with white, or grey tabby with white...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Snow65

My Babygirl Snow
Kitten
Purraise
She's lovely! Such a long nose :lovecat:

Try Cat Music, it can be great for helping cats to relax :)

Be sure and feed her multiple meals throughout the day with some kibble for snacking.
Thank you so much! I hope you get this, I am still navigating this site. Is their an App for this site?

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous 😻 I think she is a brown ticked tabby/ torbie maybe and a dlh. Thanks for saving her 💕 she will be adjusted in no time I am sure.