Here is my baby I saved from -35C Canadians weather

Daren1093251

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here is my baby Flamme (as you guessed, Flame but in French) that i saved last year from the cold. (Note her ear tips are missing. They were frozen and fell off poor baby.)

New member here. Just introducing myself I am Daren, 24 years old and love cats. I volunteer & donate to local animal shelters when possible & still learning. Thank you

Attachments

trishc59

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is my baby Flamme (as you guessed, Flame but in French) that i saved last year from the cold. (Note her ear tips are missing. They were frozen and fell off poor baby.)

New member here. Just introducing myself I am Daren, 24 years old and love cats. I volunteer & donate to local animal shelters when possible & still learning. Thank you
Flame is beautiful and very lucky you found her.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Flamme is pawsitively adorable. :catlove: Thank you so much for rescuing her. :petcat:

Welcome to the site! You’ll be able to edit after you’ve done 20 posts (I think it’s 20..close anyway).
That is correct about getting editing privilege's (after 20 posts and 5 days of membership, you'll be able to edit your posts for 120 minutes) Promotions and Benefits

To get a mod to respond to a request about a post, the quickest way is to click on the "flag" icon at the bottom left of your post, and type your message.

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
dbd7bae1ce6f4979aeb43e88724f4392.gif
Daren and Flamme, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
4a68b2df2059de5d320b104638ee1ad0.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for rescuing Flamme and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life :clapcat:

She's a beautiful cat and we have a special thread here just for her in post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many more fun threads in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what our kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: