Here are my questions

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What criteria can an ACO take into saying a house is unhealthy for cats? My house is a mess.... a paper mess. There is no dust, nor dirt, nor anything like that, but there are books everywhere. There is a library with almost 4,000 books, (There are so many two bookshelves have already colapsed because of the book weight) and more books everywhere in the house. You can barely sit anywhere without having to move a book.

Could, despite the fact that all the cats are properly and lovingly cared of, and there is no higienic problems (Unless books can kill, lol) be said that its too much of a mess to hold cats? That has been a small fear I've had.

Second, who do I call for checking out limits on number of cats and registrations? My city (Caguas, Puerto Rico) has got a website, but it's more of tourism, and I once tried to call their main hotline and the operator did not know the name of the president of the municipal assembly
. In other words, when they make a law, there's no way to learn about it. Would it be more proper to call the shelter?