Help

suckerforpets

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently took another stray cat to the vet to have her spayed and I was going to bring her into my house. Upon doing so, the feline leukemia test showed up positive. I don't know what to do. I already have three cats inside. I don't want to put them at risk. I am running out of time to find a home for this gentle lovable cat. She is more lovable than any of my other three. I don't have a place to keep her isolated. They want to put her down. I've been crying all night and all day. I need to find someone who had another cat that is positive. Any suggestions.

I get really attached to these little furry wonders. I am heartsick. I fear I'll be too late in finding her a home.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, I would just vaccinate the other 3 for leukemia and once thier boosters are complete, you can let the new addition out into the house.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
on this, the only problem you would run into if any, is if the other two decide to fight (biting) would be a worry, but with innoculations they should be fine and your positive kitty could live for 10+ years