Help !!!!!!!!

xerr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
snowbell is banging in the door, straight head on
I just had him neutured today and the anestesia is wearing off (it seems) but is falling continuisly ( i just checked on him) he seemed him a minute ago but now is going head on the bathroom door, i'm afraid please do males do like that when being neutured???????

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brought my little boy homw while he was still a little sedated and it was hard. He kept falling down. I had to take his water away cuz he tried to drink but fell into it. I was afraid he'd drown. He was just very disoriented in general. It should wear off soon enough. Unitl then you might want to put a pillow against the door and just keep an eye on him. It's hard to see them drugged but he'll come out of it and be himself soon enough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xerr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the anastasia thing isn't a problem as such. The head on banging is worrying me ! He jumps (litereally) once and falls. I'm checking on him but afraid at the same time

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try confining him to his cat carrier until he is steady on his feet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xerr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's a little bit more ok now. Not banging anymore. He scrubbing his teeth with his paws ( vet took them out cos he said they are baby teeth and would go off by time) He's a mess, full of pee but he's better than before at least. Thank you for the replies. I will post again in the morning for sure.