Help with cat names! Pictures included :)

missceo1228

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
First time on here! I just got my first two cats last fall and I am officially a cat-maniac. I can't help it. They are my pride and joy!

I have first names for them, I want to try to think of some second (middle names). I have such a hard time thinking of things like this, so I was hoping I could get some help.

Here are links to some pictures of them (sorry I don't know how to add them directly to this post)

Edgar is my white kitty. He is 7 months old. He is a complete cat/dog. He sleeps right by my head every night, is the friendliest, funniest kitty you will ever meet. He makes every one feel special and like they are a cat charmer. He loves to play fetch and I have a hard time keeping weight on him he is so active. Edgar loves to be held like a baby and cuddled. He loves meeting new people and will not leave them alone until they snuggle him a little bit. He has turned so many of my friends that "are not cat people" into "cat people, but only for Edgar". Oh, and he's a complete mama's boy

Bean (or Miss Bean as we call her) is my brown and white kitty. She is 8 months old. She is a complete and utter cat. She plays the role very well. She is delicate, and quite the princess. She loves to be pet, but isn't quite the snuggling type. She like to be pet on her own terms, which means as much as you can give her, but while she is laying on the ground rolling around. She is extrememly loyal and loves car rides. She will sit perfectly on my lap for my entire two hour drive home. Edgar can tend to annoy her and tackle her quite a bit, but I think she still kind of likes him

Any and all ideas for Edgar an Miss Bean are welcome! Thanks so much guys!

Callie

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but first of all, they are adorable, and secondly, upon looking at their photos, I immediately wanted to call them Miss Bean the Queen and Edgar McMarshmallow. Thanks for sharing your cuties with us!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Callie!
Oh, those kitties are gorgeous...

As for Edgar, I would call him Edgar Allen, because I love a good literary reference.

Nothing is coming to mind for precious Miss Bean, though. If I'm struck with any ideas I'll let you know!

I am also a fairly new cat-a-holic. I got addicted to cats when I adopted my little girl about a year and a half ago. I never knew I was a cat person until I got her...
You will like it here, there are SO many people with excellent advice & experience.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How about "Winter" for a second name for Edgar? You know, white, snow, all that sort of thing?

And an interesting pun, too.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes it's cute how "queen" and "bean" rhyme. Maybe Bean Thera as a wordplay on the phrase Been There, Done That

Bean Thera Done Thata

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How cute! Sorry I'm of no help. All of my animals have the middle name "Twinkle" (for the most part anyway) because my 4 year old is INSISTANT that we name them Twinkle so I told her they can have that for their middle names, LOL!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Edgar McMarshmallow and Miss Bean the Queen too.

My girls have the same middle name. Ola.... Rusty Ola and Dusty Ola...

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you have best feel for this. Maybe you should suggest a few........ I know that I have a couple second names for Maia and several others! I do have to say that Edgar and Miss Bean definitely fit them.....he looks like he is full of mystery, and she looks like she is going to teach a lesson or two......