Help! What breed is my cat?

socksjr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello guys!

I'm sort of new to this site, so hi. :p

Anyways, I got my cat about 2 years ago and have always wondered what breed she is. I got her from the shelter.

She has these little tuffs so to say around her neck making it look a lot bigger than it really is. She also gets this little eye sickness where eye " boogers " appear in her eye for a few days. It clears up on it's own. I suspect a certain breed sickness?

She is clearly longhaired, and her fur is the softest in the world. I mean, I'm not bragging. Her fur is SO soft. She is also very skittish around new people and even me and my family, although I don't think that has anything to do with her breed, just what happened to her before I got her from the shelter.

Anyways, here are four pictures. Apologies for using instagram if it's an issue, not sure really how to do it any other way.

View media item 152989
Sort of a side view.

Another side view-

View media item 152990
Face shot-

View media item 152991
And finally, a front shot. 

View media item 152994
So, if anyone is good at identifying what breed she is, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since she has no pedigree papers, she is a Domestic Short (or Long) hair.  Her color is usually known as calico. 

Welcome to TCS.   The way to post pictures is to use the picture tool ( to the left of the filmstrip and paperclip on the toolbar) and follow the instructions when the window pops open.