Help us settle what she looks like haha

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We got a new kitten recently, so i have come here to settle what markings she has, shes an semi-feral kitten (tame now) so shes not anything special but its fun to look at markings anyways

We were thinking spotten tabby but she has a lot of white so its kind hard to see the full picture haha
But it could be broken mackerel?
Spotted tabby pictures kinda look more random than hers to me

She has huge ears to im also curious if she'll grow into them but this is about her cute spots
20210110_173957.jpg

20210110_173950.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha I have to agree! Shes our first cat thats not all black, but shes got tiny little ear tufts and I hope they stay as she ages haha

And pink beans! I do love my black cats but those pink beans!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, beautiful! I'd like to see her pretty face, too :)

I would describe that color and pattern as brown spotted tabby and white. Technically you could also describe her pattern as broken mackerel, because you can see how the spots are lined up and organized like mackerel stripes. But since her stripes have been thoroughly broken up into spots, I would call it spotted tabby. Very attractive!
shes an semi-feral kitten (tame now) so shes not anything special
Hey, just because she doesn't belong to a specific breed doesn't make her any less special! She has her own special look that is all her own, and I bet she has a special personality, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Technically you could also describe her pattern as broken mackerel, because you can see how the spots are lined up and organized like mackerel stripes. But since her stripes have been thoroughly broken up into spots, I would call it spotted tabby.
Yes! Thats why I was thinking broken mackerel since it follows the lines rather than being random! But fair that it kinda falls into spotted since there are very few actual stripes

And as for personality, shes very vocal haha trying out all the noises our cats make and tells us all about her day!
And shes very licky and affectionate when she is in the mood for cuddles but shes a kitten and loves to shred anything she can at the moment haha
Kitten face for tax

Attachments