Help us name this little one.

twinkles21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Found her this morning, apparently she rode to town under the hood of a customers truck. Poor thing was a bit shaken but otherwise fine.

DH and I are at a loss for a name. She got tabby markings but has orange mixed in on her neck, head and back.

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So she's a hitchhiker, eh? 

She's adorable. Maybe you should call her Sneaky, for hiding and travelling so sneakily!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
She's a lucky girl to have survived that.

How about Ai Chan? (Japanese for Little Love.)

littlelion

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, such a cutie! How about...

Adiya -

I'm so weird when coming up with names, listen to how I thought of this one for her -

I thought about how Caralian said she's like a hitch hiker, made me think of you know, all the stories of ghost hitch hikers, and when I thought of ghosts, I thought of Casper. But Casper is a boy's name, so I looked up the meaning for Casper and it means treasure. So then, I looked up girls names that mean treasure, and that's where Adiya came from! Lol

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's precious. How about Angelica or Angelina? There was definitely some divine intervention keeping her safe during a ride like that

Last edited:

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What is the make of the truck ? Or what is the customer's name?  My X husband found a kitten in his chevy chevette years a go so he named the kitty chevy or Chevette can't remember which. So glad she is safe and sound now. She is darling by the way.

Last edited:

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Wow, such a cutie! How about...

Adiya -

I'm so weird when coming up with names, listen to how I thought of this one for her -

I thought about how Caralian said she's like a hitch hiker, made me think of you know, all the stories of ghost hitch hikers, and when I thought of ghosts, I thought of Casper. But Casper is a boy's name, so I looked up the meaning for Casper and it means treasure. So then, I looked up girls names that mean treasure, and that's where Adiya came from! Lol
Ah yes. Adiya is a beautiful name. And I love how you made that up. 

I vote Adiya! 

Last edited:

vbcatparent

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You could also think about Trillian. She's the primary female character in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

donutlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I say you name her Rose, and this is why.

If you don't watch "Doctor Who" you should. Rose was one of the Doctors companions. The Doctor and his companions time travel through the universe saving the world from evil. Rose was the one of the best companions if you ask me and here is why:

1) Rose did not let any one boss her around.

2) Rose helped the Doctor and she cared about the people she was helping. 

3) Rose saved the universe by her self. 

4) When times got hard she did not give up.

5) she said this :You don't just give up. You don't just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what's right, even when everyone else just runs away. - Rose Tyler

6) When she was taken away from the Doctor she fought her way back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twinkles21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Whew, I forgot how busy little ones can be. I think we're going to put them all in a hat tonight and pick one out.
  • Amilia 
  • Rose
  • Adiya
  • Daisy
  • Angelica
  • Wanda
  • Sneaky/Lucky
  • Ai Chan
  • Ashlynn
  • Cinnamon
  • Ember
  • Luna/Lilly
  • Noriel ('daughter of fire' in elvish)
I'll let you know which one comes out. Oh and some more pics, cause she's just so cute. 

Her Big Sisters: (looking unimpressed lol)

vbcatparent

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can't wait to find out! And yes, her sisters look something less than excited...

Last edited: