Help Stray Cat And Kittens

amber ventura

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Stray cat had a litter of 3. No vet will help or give me medication for them unless I bring them in.I have called our Humane Society but they are completely over packed and can't help. They all have eye infections to the point there eyes are swollen and gunky. Mom will let me pet her and clean her eyes but kittens are too scared still. They seem to be around 7 weeks old. We are a huge cat house and have 4 cats ourself. I am unable to afford all 8 cats vet bills. So I am asking for anyone to help raise money for them. Currently I am feeding and watering them. Plus giving as much love to mom as I can. Anything is appreciated and I just want to see them happy.
Click here to support Save the cats. organized by Amber Ventura

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I really wish I could help you out but like you I have 4 cats at home. 2 of which are recent additions with vet bills for checkups, shots and tested for diseases.

You mention reaching out to your local Humane Society but have you checked to see if there are cat rescue people local to you that might be able to help. Where I live there is the Cat Rescue Network (www.catrescuenetwork.org) and possibly there is something similar where you live. You could check with local pet stores, etc. to see if they know anyone local to you. You could try contacting ( Contact us ) the Cat Rescue Network to see if they know of people local to you. You could post on the caring for feral and stray forum on this site to see if anyone knows of people that could assist you.

Again, sorry I cannot help you out financially. I think what you are doing is awesome and I hope you get the help you need fast.