Help! Strange behaviour a few hours after vet visit!

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad your baby is beginning to feel better!

Annual vaccinations are one of those "accepted" practices that have come under closer scrutiny in recent years. In fact, it's falling out of favor with many due to the numerous complications that have been linked to it, not to mention the basic necessity of shooting our pets up every year has been debunked. Vaccination Facts

My cats received their "kitten shots," but excepting what I'm forced to do by law (i.e. rabies vaccine), they have not and will never receive another vaccination.

AC

Hi Auntie, I asked this question a while back but I'm curious what you think too. Whenever I adopt a cat they checked to see if my cats were up to date on vaccines. The 2 I have now have had all their kitten and booster shots and are now 2 years old, indoor only. I would prefer not to give them anymore shots. Won't this make it hard to adopt a cat in the future when they check and see that I don't vaccinate? Any thoughts on this?
My thoughts are pretty simple; the proof that annual vaccinations are both unnecessary and very harmful is incontrovertible, therefore, my cats will not be given them, for any reason. If I were trying to adopt another cat and a shelter denied me because of an outdated and dangerous medical practice, I would attempt to educate them and then I would walk away and find one that actually cares about the animals it encounters.

I can't control what happens to animals not in my care, but those I own, get the best care as per whatever knowledge I have at the time. 

AC

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts are pretty simple; the proof that annual vaccinations are both unnecessary and very harmful is incontrovertible, therefore, my cats will not be given them, for any reason. If I were trying to adopt another cat and a shelter denied me because of an outdated and dangerous medical practice, I would attempt to educate them and then I would walk away and find one that actually cares about the animals it encounters.

I can't control what happens to animals not in my care, but those I own, get the best care as per whatever knowledge I have at the time. 

AC
Thanks for your reply. I agree with everthing you said. Besides, I can always rescue a stray kitty on my own