Help! Something is eating my cat.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Gypsy is the former neighborhood stray. For the last 4 years we've taken her outside in harness and although our neighborhood is still quiet and safe we have always carried a walking stick (ski pole in the winter) and Sabre brand Gel Pepper Spray to protect her, us and anyone or thing which needs protecting. Sabre delivers worldwide to 160 countries and gel prevents blowback. Check it out online. I've just got her a backpack and was searching for training tips when this thread came up. We are in a fairly large city and there have been coyote sightings not far from us so we never go out at night, dusk or early morning as these are prime predator hunting times.
We are on the 2nd floor and she is eye level with the squirrel highway. She has perches in each window, a cat tree and numerous high places to perch. She is very smart and realizes she can only go down the outside stairs with one of us. I use Sheba meat stick pieces as positive rewards and to keep her attention outside if needed. Good luck, carry protection when walking outside with them in harness and keep one eye on then and one eye on your surroundings for potential dangers. I never look at my phone except to take the occasional photo of Gypsy after making sure all is clear around us.
20210329_162455.jpg
20210329_162454.jpg
20210329_143236.jpg