• Spayed female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PepperTheCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!
I'm new to this forum so I hope I am posting in the right place.
I have a stray cat that is always coming inside and we pet it and feed it.
But I am not sure about the gender and if it's neutered or spayed. I haventh been able to take him to the vet yet as I want him/her to be more comfortable being here.
I have some pictures and I hope I could get some help determine my cats sex.
Thanks in advance!
IMG_20180721_182328.jpg
IMG_20180815_204059.jpg
IMG_20180815_220558.jpg

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe that's a neutered male. The contrast isn't great but I'm pretty sure. His face looks like a neutered boy too.

Is his ear cut, or just folded? Cutting the ear is a common sign of a TNR program.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PepperTheCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The ear is a little bit cut, but there are a lot of stray/ferals cats where I live and nobody else has it. So I'm not sure if it's just damaged or actually neutered.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're up for it, give his sack back there a poke :D. If he's not neutered you'll feel the testicles, sort of feel like gummy marbles. If he's neutered it'll just be an empty fur sack.

If you're not up for groping a kitty, lol, wait until you get him to the vet for confirmation.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're up for it, give his sack back there a poke :D. If he's not neutered you'll feel the testicles, sort of feel like gummy marbles. If he's neutered it'll just be an empty fur sack.

If you're not up for groping a kitty, lol, wait until you get him to the vet for confirmation.
I didn't know that. I don't know if I will try it though. I would feel like a pervert.