Help please my cat is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sha7boor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last night my cat acted alittle bit weird she just wanted to be alone and not to be bothered .
Today I came back from work and she was no where to be found finally I found her laying in the bathroom corner with what it seems diahria and yellow stuff around her mouth she is so weak barely breathing not blinking and felt cold too she won't eat or drink ...I cleaned her up wrapped her with a towel to keep her warm ..no vets around and due to Corona curfew I can't find any antibiotics or a needle to feed her .. what should I do I'm worried till the morning she would be gone

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you have a heating pad, set it on low, and wrap it in a couple of layers of toweling. Try to get liquid in her, a medicine dropper will do it since you don't have access to a syringe. You can also dilute canned pate cat food, and feed her that way. It might allow you to keep her going until you CAN get to a vet, ASAP.

Lighting a candle for you.

00LitCandle.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
She really needs veterinary attention. Since you mentioned no vets around due to Covid curfew can you at least call your vet or bring her to an Emergency Vet Clinic which should be open. Sending special thoughts and healing vibes for your cat. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sha7boor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If you have a heating pad, set it on low, and wrap it in a couple of layers of toweling. Try to get liquid in her, a medicine dropper will do it since you don't have access to a syringe. You can also dilute canned pate cat food, and feed her that way. It might allow you to keep her going until you CAN get to a vet, ASAP.

Lighting a candle for you.

View attachment 346544
I will do what you said hope It will work I'll start with the heating pad thanks for the help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sha7boor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She really needs veterinary attention. Since you mentioned no vets around due to Covid curfew can you at least call your vet or bring her to an Emergency Vet Clinic which should be open. Sending special thoughts and healing vibes for your cat. :vibes::vibes::vibes:
I'll call the vet first thing in the morning even though I don't live in the states and where I live they don't have vet clinics as you imagine but something similar hop it will do the job ...thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.