Help! Ozzy Might be Izzy!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah that's a girl. I assume she's been outside? Or otherwise around an unneutered male? If so, she probably is pregnant, this time of year, although possibly not too far along. It would be best to get her to the vet to talk about your options.

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
Once she's spayed, I think Izzy is going to be just fine. One of my favourite cats to read about here is a girl who was named Jeff so you don't even have to change her name. Personally, I have a slight preference for girl kitties. They tend to have fewer health issues with their urinary tract, which is a big problem with cats. They're less likely to be door darters or get into fights. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but congratulations anyway.

And thank you for taking her into your home three months ago, whatever you decide to do about the pregnancy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chandagrace

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ozzy is in fact pregnant! She's about halfway through it! I've decided to keep the name because I've had her for a while and I quite like the idea of her name being Ozzy. Thank you for all of your help! :)