Help name my kitten plz

AndyBr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
BFK "Black Fluffy Kitty"
Soot or Sooty
Bert, who was the chimney sweep in Mary Poppins. Or Gamfield, who was the chimney sweep in Oliver Twist.
Huff or Huffington. Huff for "Hubble Ultra-deep field", the patch of sky that was black space before the Hubble telescope focused on it and found hundreds of galaxies.
Coal or charcoal
Onyx
Raven
Sable
Shadow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitchen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow! So many good ideas, thanks you two!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
After confirming with them I went to pick him up...they never showed and aren’t responding :(
Oh no, I hope nothing happened - do you have another way to reach them, e.g. e-mail or text? Fingers crossed they will call soon. :crossfingers:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry they were a no-show and you have not heard back from them. :frown: But if it helps a little, there are many cats and kittens at shelters and/or rescue groups across the county who need a forever home. You may want to consider looking into one of them. I hope you find the perfect feline companion.:crossfingers:

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How heart breaking for you But Neely is so right There are so many kittens that need a home Hope you find one that needs you the most

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for you. Maybe they just changed their mind and decided to keep the kitty themselves. I truly hope nothing happened and kitty is fine. They should have responded though and let you know something. People are like that though and sometimes just leave you hanging and waiting. Some rescue places even do that. I wanted to adopt another kitty after recently losing my Mittens. I wanted another kitty for both Shadow and I , as we miss Mittens so much. I went to the same place I adopted both Shadow and Mittens from , and they never responded. I was supposed to receive a call from them within a few days to meet a kitty I was interested in. They never called. I have called them several times and they never respond. My husband said forget them. To me though that is totally unprofessional.
So many cats need good homes , yet they ignore me.
I just hope a kitty finds their way to me somehow.
I so wish the same for you.
A kitty would be so lucky to have a loving home with us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitchen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I actually did find a kitty who needed a home 😊. A few days ago.. If you would like to see her look at my only other thread, about a cat throwing up dewormer : )

Cat threw up dewormer?

And thank you all for your comments and support, you guys are the best 🤗

Last edited by a moderator: