Help my Persian cat is pregnant dont know how to get prepared!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittenelsa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will keep you posted once the kitties come up !!
Thank you all for your help!!

kittenelsa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hello all , just wanted to share that Elsa had healthy 4 kittens who are doing just fine! Jer breasts are fine too and she has milk! Thank you all!

Last edited:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how sweet!!  I could not help but notice 2 of the litter are black in color?   What breed is the father, and do you have any pictures of him?   Everybody doing well???

kittenelsa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Here is the better pic for the kitties
Father is white persian also not sure how i got brown and black kitties! But they are adorable!

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh, so sweet.  Happy little family.  Keep us posted on their progress!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello all , just wanted to share that Elsa had healthy 4 kittens who are doing just fine! Jer breasts are fine too and she has milk! Thank you all!
Oh they are so precious. Elsa is such a good little mama. Feel free to post as many pictures as you want. They are so adorable. 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's possible for 2 white cats to have non-white kittens. But it's not possible for 2 longhairs to have shorthaired kittens so if any are shorthaired then you know she met with the milkman ;). The first one looks like a tortie so that means she's a female, and also that one parent carries the dark gene and one carries the red gene. If the dark tabby kitten is a male, that means the mother carries the dark gene, if it's a female that means the mama carries tortie (both red and dark) and the father carries the dark gene. Also, what sex are the white ones? The one with spots will probably lose the spots later on.

So cute! We definitely need pictures when they're about 3-5 weeks old---nothing cuter than a little toddling fluffball!