HELP! My home was invaded. . .

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
. . .by pre-teen boys this afternoon! I took shelter in my bedroom and got A LOT of knitting done while watching the NASCAR race. Besides the boy that lives here we had two guests. They were well behaved (for the most part) but very, very, very silly. Poor Emma is still a little stressed.
Even Grace and Mac steered clear of this group.

So, what did YOU do this afternoon?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I packed more stuff, threw away a bunch of junk, played with my kitties, and listened to the race. With periodic TCS breaks, of course.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kept telling myself to do laundry. I don't listen very well...

Was your invasion as bad as Juicy's party?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heavens! I'm so glad it wasn't what it sounded like!
Upsetting enough for kitties and humans not so inclined, though!!
Glad to hear you've survived!

My afternoon? TCS, visiting Dad, shopping, TCS.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

. . .by pre-teen boys this afternoon! I took shelter in my bedroom and got A LOT of knitting done while watching the NASCAR race. Besides the boy that lives here we had two guests. They were well behaved (for the most part) but very, very, very silly. Poor Emma is still a little stressed.
Even Grace and Mac steered clear of this group.

So, what did YOU do this afternoon?
I know the feeling too well. One time my Mom calls me and asks if I can house sit for the weekend because She and Dad were going out of town and they couldn't leave my baby sister Becky home alone.(There is a 16 year age difference between us.) I said sure I wasn't doing anything important so I show up Friday and on the way out the door Mom says Oh I forgot (yeah right) to tell you some of Becky's friends are coming for a sleep over tonight. A giggle of 13&14 yr. old girls, 13 strong descended on the house and me that evening and damn near drove me totally around the bend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Was your invasion as bad as Juicy's party?
No, they used the toilet instead of the litter box and I didn't offer to feed them anything. In fact, I hardly saw them at all. I just got to listen to them all afternoon.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

I know the feeling too well. One time my Mom calls me and asks if I can house sit for the weekend because She and Dad were going out of town and they couldn't leave my baby sister Becky home alone.(There is a 16 year age difference between us.) I said sure I wasn't doing anything important so I show up Friday and on the way out the door Mom says Oh I forgot (yeah right) to tell you some of Becky's friends are coming for a sleep over tonight. A giggle of 13&14 yr. old girls, 13 strong descended on the house and me that evening and damn near drove me totally around the bend.
You win. That's much worse.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

No wonder they left town!!!
Now that's just plain playin' dirty!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You had me worried for a second there with the title of this thread!!! Glad to see it's not quite as bad as I thought!

Today was so lazy for me! Last night was a night out with the girls and we got a bit crazy so I didn't manage to wake up until noon! I swear to you I haven't slept in that late in at least a year! Normally sleeping until 10 is a feat for me! I was quite impressed with myself.
After I woke I just lounged around, scrapbooked, looked for discounted Coach purses, and waited for Brendan to come over since I hadn't seen him for a few days.

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I watched the NASCAR race too, then went to Starbucks, then enjoyed the first storm I have seen in almost 3 years. A boring, yet somewhat entertaining day.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's still the afternoon here. I got home from college at 3:40 and GOODNESS GRACIOUS is it hot here or what. I got out of my uniform, got something to eat and drink and then rang Nana and now I'm surfing the internet.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I had a toddler running around my house yesterday afternoon. I didn't see Abby until an hour after he left!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i went shopping, did some laundry and now im going to clean up this room! after all the guests yesterday

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I had a toddler running around my house yesterday afternoon. I didn't see Abby until an hour after he left!!!
Smart girl!