Help! My Cat Was Attacked And Can't Get Him

Tannabanana

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My mother threw my cat outside last night (hes indoor only) and he got attacked by the neighbors dogs.. last time I saw him he was alive but ran under the neighbors trailer and I can't fit under there. His food and litter box are outside but I desperately need to take him to the vet. Animal control will not help me or deal with the dogs and im stuck. He's my emotional support animal and I need my baby home. What do I do?
0317182032.jpg

mekkababble

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow. That was super classy of your mother (sarcasm). Is your cat stuck under the trailer or too injured to move? If yes, talk to your neighbors and let them know he's there. Sometimes houses have a door that will let you access the foundation and you can run and grab him. You could also try calling one of the local animal shelters and ask if they've got a catch pole you can use (but this won't be the best option for your cat since you don't yet know the extent of his injuries).

If your cat *can* move, sit next to the trailer as close as you can to where he's hiding and take his favorite stinky treats with you. It may take some time, but usually that lures a cat out of hiding.

Best of luck! I hope your cat is okay and you're able to reunite with him soon. (And maybe tell your mom you'll kick *her* out next time)

Plumeria

Leroy's Mommy
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’d try calling/approaching firemen, police, any neighbors around you to find someone who is willing to help. I don’t know if your mother does this to your cat regularly, but it doesn’t sound like your cat is safe around her. If possible, I would devise a plan to move out of her place with your cat.