Help My Cat Sneeze Alot !!

Lilyraghdlife

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My 3 cat sneeze alot after long trip to the vet i think he got some cold or i dont know he wasn't sneeze in the vet
But when i came back he never stop sneezing he dont have ranny eye but he fill sick he dont move alot he only want to sleep i dont think he has fever hes ears only worm and i check the tempiture in hes back it it 38.2
He eye are red and he got all hes vaccines do you think i need to bring him to the vet agian i give him life cat canned and he ate it most of it and i bring him some water every hour
And only right of hes nose moving
What should i do ???

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What I suggest is calling your vet to see if a cat had a cold, flu and advise.

Is there anything that triggers it? My boy bollo every time he comes up to me for hugs, he will always sneeze if I am on a pc/laptop/iPhone etc... reason why it's the light of the devise somehow makes him sneeze. Worked that out when the vet shined a light in his eye on his checkup, every time the light went on his eyes he sneezes.

It's not good keeping my devises clean, no idea how to stop him, just saying maybe it's a environmental change...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lilyraghdlife

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No he has fever 40 and the vet give him some doses and today he throw up brown

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please let us know what they say.

It sounds like your loved little one has a flu/cold hope nothing worse

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lilyraghdlife

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please let us know what they say.

It sounds like your loved little one has a flu/cold hope nothing worse
Hes fever come back this morning so i bring it to the emergency vet and they took him to hospital care and they did some cbc and they want to make sure hes tempture goes down and they give him cephalic iv catheter to make sure hes fine and i’m home and still worried about him i couldn't sleep one hour now its 24 hours i didnt sleep i only wish hes fine and only flu

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can usually call in the morning and ask for an update. Many vets are used to us worried pet parents. The big deal is you took him in to the vet. :alright: Our thoughts are with you. Let us know further updates.