[help!] My Cat Has Swollen Cheek

mamamochi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hello everyone! If you could possibly visit my cat’s funding page: Help with Mochi’s surgery.

She is currently suffering from a possible lymphoma and needs to have a surgery. But we don’t have the funds to pay the vet though because I’m just a student and when I told my mum about the surgery, she told me that we don’t have the money to pay for it. I really got sad upon hearing it because I want my cat to live out her life. Thank you very much. ❤

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamamochi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Hi! I’m sorry if this post has bothered you all. I am in no way of using it for my very own gain. I just genuinely want to help out my cat and help raise funds for her surgery. I stated the whole story in the funding page. There’s also proof that my cat has swollen lymph nodes. If y’all want to check it out and donate, go ahead. If you think it’s sketchy, then don’t. I just want help for my cat, that’s all. Thank you and God Bless. :-))