HELP!!! My cat has a lump on her lower lip!! :O

iamphill

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has this big pinky toned lump on her lower lip. I've been told it could be cat acne or something that will just pop and dissapear. But I'm getting anxious now, she's eating well and playing. She has been having problems with her tummy, like she would poop really liquidy and soft for like 2 or 3 straight days and then back to normal. But this time she keeps pooping liquidy. I changed her food like a month ago because the first food I got her was making her sick. But we've changed it and we have not seen any improvement yet. I can't afford a Vet right now. I'm a student so I don't have that much of an income. Your help and expertise would really help to at least calm me down since she's up and running and looks like she doesn't give a **** lol.

Thanks, Phill!

lemondrop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How big is it? Can you post a picture? How long has it been there?

lemondrop

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is...concerning. I'm a student, too, so I know it can be hard, but I really think you should take her to the vet as soon as you can. It doesn't look like acne to me. Maybe a rodent ulcer?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iamphill

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I'm so worried. Yeah I'm trying to get the money together to take her next week.

I guess it could be a rodent ulcer. I have no clue.