Help ! My 2 yr old Has water issues

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have already posted in the cat Heath forum but thought I'd give this one a shot,
My 2 yrs old cat freaks out over water, no matter what bowl type, where it's placed,
He just paws all around the bowl and then pulls it until it falls over, I mean big heavy ones even, not to mention the mess is spectacular !!!! I just bought a fountain as someone suggested and hope to set it up today. I have 2 other 11 yrs old and sometimes when I get home all three bowls are empty and my old boys need their water! Has anyone heard of a magnetic type tray with bowl that is supposed to be really sturdy? Also any ideas what kind of mat to put under the fountain? I bought a heavy porcelain one, any ideas would e greatly appreciated!!!
3cat

the3rdname

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kittens have a thing for playing in their water, but at least they don't knock the bowl over.  I can imagine how frustrating that would be  
 You could use magnetic tape on the bottom of a bowl, put it on a metal tray, or use velcro (Amazon sells industrial strength).  As for the mat, is this what you had in mind: 
Let us know how the fountain works out
  I've been thinking of getting one for my water-obsessed kitties.