Help me Kitty Mommas!! - Bumps on Kitten's Ears??

TXRoston

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My indoor kitten Ripley (6 months old) has bumps on her ears. My older cat (7) does not have these same bumps. She is not scratching. They are not weeping or pussy. But it's like they appeared all of a sudden!

When I adopted her at 2 months she had a little bump on her lip that eventually went away. And she's had one or two small bumps here and there that usually go away. But 2 days ago she sat in my lap and I saw THIS (attached photo). She shows no other signs of fleas and again - my other cat has nothing like this. I haven't changed her food. I haven't bought new toys. She does not go outside...EVER.

The only thing that has changed at all is that I live in Texas and it's gotten pretty HOT the last few days. But the house is air conditioned??

Help me Kitty Mommas - what could this be??

Attachments

JennKitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They seem like bug bites. I would suggest cleaning her bed, and areas where she likes to sleep. Maybe even give her a bath (I recommend using Dawn DIsh Soap.)
Otherwise, I would take her to the vet if you can. I hope all goes well with her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TXRoston

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! I have an appointment set for her at the vet but due to COVID there's a backlog and it's going to be 2 weeks before they can get her in! I just bought a new bottle of Dawn! Must be fate. THANK YOU!