Help Me! I Don’t Know What Breed My Cat Is!

gendisniskalla

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
image.jpg
0F15E4F7-E611-4625-AD12-38786088D4AA.jpeg

So this is my 5 months old female cat, Burcil. I adopted her when she was around 2 months old. The seller said that she is a mix breed between a domestic cat and an angora, but I’m not sure with it.
She’s very active and playful, I think she doesn’t really hate water (because she tried to sneak in to bathroom), affectionate, mid lenght hair, and very talkative. Has a black spot in her paws.
I guess that’s what I know, please help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gendisniskalla

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes calico and tabby called for caliby or patched tabby . Medium haired domestic. Extreme very sweet!
Do you think there is a mix of Norwegian cat or maine coon? Because I completely have no idea what she is.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Do you think there is a mix of Norwegian cat or maine coon? Because I completely have no idea what she is.
I think her closest lookalike is Turkish Angora, because she has that slender body, and modified wedge shaped face, and nicely plumed tail. Without having pedigree papers or a DNA test, it’s impossible to prove if she actually has any Turkish Angora ancestry, so she’d be considered a Domestic Longhair.