Help Me Find A Name For Her~~

Meieiei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

I just adopted a 2yo cat a month ago and have no inspiration at all for names!

Im looking for something not too long, like two syllables that matches with her looks and personality.

She is very sweet and affectionate, likes to follow me around and loves to eat!

The color of her fur is very interesting, it is mostly white with a big spot on the back and in one of the ears where it is brownish at the roots but gray at the ends. Her tail is striped and goes from gray to black. Also, her eyes are blue!!

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0267.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on the adoption of that beautiful cat. Love her blue eyes. :catlove:

I'm terrible at picking names, so I'll leave other members to give suggestions.

I can, however, post this TCS article that may be helpful:
How To Choose The Best Name For Your New Cat

Let us know when your pretty princess has a new name. :heartshape:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I vote for Charlie. Don't ask me why and I know it isn't a traditional female name but its what I would name her. I just see Charlie in her. :dunno:

I've had cats who had names from the moment they came into my life (Chance, I knew his name from the moment he came home). I've had ones who didn't have a name for weeks or months (Nightfury was "black kitten" for four months). I've had those who I think I am going with one name but it just doesn't go that way (Link was going to be Lynx but someone misheard me and it grew on me). I've had ones that I tried out a few names in their direction until a name felt right (Rocket who was named when I thought she was a he but when I found out she was a she it just fit her too well to change).

Don't push it and don't rush it. The right name will hit you.

monicatt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Beautiful cat! The name Perla came to mind when I saw your cat, because of how precious she looks. You could also spell it Purr-La :p

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Names that end in vowels seem to please cats. So maybe Beejee or Petra. Glory is another option. She's beautiful so you'll need to decide if you want to go with something cute or something pretty.

Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm... maybe Khione!

Forgot to tell you, this is an edit: She’s absolutely beautiful :hearthrob:

:welcomesign::hithere: Welcome to the forums Meieiei Meieiei , feel free to ask me any questions. I’m new but pretty knowledgeable!

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first name that came to mind was Sapphire, for her eyes. Maybe a "blue" name?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello all,

I just adopted a 2yo cat a month ago and have no inspiration at all for names!

Im looking for something not too long, like two syllables that matches with her looks and personality.

She is very sweet and affectionate, likes to follow me around and loves to eat!

The color of her fur is very interesting, it is mostly white with a big spot on the back and in one of the ears where it is brownish at the roots but gray at the ends. Her tail is striped and goes from gray to black. Also, her eyes are blue!!

View attachment 226542

View attachment 226546
She sure is pretty! How about Isabella as a nod to her beauty?

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, she is beautiful! I first thought of "Misty" because of her silver and white coat. As she's got some silver in her you could name her after a star/something in space such as Luna, or Lyra, etc.
I also think "Azule" would be cute, as in Spanish for "blue". :)