Help identifying a cat tree?

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is random but I saw this cat tree on Instagram and it's exactly what I've been searching for. However the person who owns the account do not reply to comments or messaging as I've tried to ask. Would anyone be able to find this cat tree? She is in Australia but I'm hoping I can still get it in USA.

Last edited:

MindyStClairesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah -- I suspect you are interested in the double-bed corner situation. I have recently scoured the whole planet (well, much of the internet) for cat trees and never saw a vendor who ships to the US with a double-bed corner one. I wonder if you cold get two and arrange them together?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ah -- I suspect you are interested in the double-bed corner situation. I have recently scoured the whole planet (well, much of the internet) for cat trees and never saw a vendor who ships to the US with a double-bed corner one. I wonder if you cold get two and arrange them together?
There's quite a few things that are what I'm looking for in that tower which is why I was quite desperate to ask here haha... The triple large beds that have sidewalls, the sisal-only columns(my cats prefer carpet but it shreds off in 3 years), the size, the color... On another post showing the carpet parts it seems to be a tighter carpet than the ones I commonly as well. It's hard to find something my cats love and I can also keep up with in terms of care and maintenance. I wish I can fix up my towers but I live in a small apartment and have no experience with this kind of DIY...