Help!? I Did It Again!

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Y'all .... It been a MONTH, or better. I called "Fuzzle", "Fuzzle girl," again, last night.....which is what I used to call Midi, sometimes.
It just slipped out! . What gives!?

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've accidentally called Link "Chance" or "Bubba" which was my rainbow cat who passed away more than 10 years ago. Your rainbow kitties are always there with you in spirit. :heartshape:

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I caught myself calling Manny "Tama" quiet often. Tama passed away in Feb of last year. I think it's probably not that uncommon. Especially if you raised them from a kitten and had them into their senior years. More so if they were very cuddly and affectionate. I wouldn't worry about it much. Sometimes I think it was Tama that sent Manny to me.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are feeling a strong connection with Fuzzle when you slip and call him something you called Midi. Midi of course will always be with you, when you feel love and that connection it is easy to subconsciously connect your Midi to Fuzzle. Midi afterall taught you what it is like to love another so much, you are passing on that legacy by passing on what Midi taught you to Fuzzle. Midi is at peace feeling this, and Fuzzle is gaining a spot in your heart!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I've accidentally called Link "Chance" or "Bubba" which was my rainbow cat who passed away more than 10 years ago. Your rainbow kitties are always there with you in spirit. :heartshape:
It's true. My first cat Skittles died nine years ago and I still call the other cats by her name sometimes. :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What gives is the fact that your soul knows what your mind cannot know...that love never dies, and that Midi still walks by your side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheresaB96

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I needed to hear this, today, as I am under the weather....beginning stages of Bronchitis. This lets me know that she is always peeking over my shoulder. I love my girl so much. I think she would be happy that Fuzzle is settling in.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know this, also. Remember, Love shared is not halved, it is multiplied. Midi, where she is now, knows this better than we are able to here.